July 28, 2011

Free SMS Offered By Gmail

Recently, one of my friend ask me if I do have a gmail account, i told her nope(even though I have), she told me that I should have gmail account, because I has 50 free txt a day. so I log on to my gmail and this is what I found out.




Its quiet impressive, because you can send upto 50 messages to one recipient, no need for a reply of your receipient(some sites offer sms, but after you send 2 SMS message it is mandatory for your recipient to reply for you to continue sending SMS) I'm sure not much people knows about it, so better shared it. I hope this would help you guys in times you don't have a load or for emergency purposes.lol 

5 Responses to “Free SMS Offered By Gmail”

Kylie Krystle said...
July 29, 2011 at 11:31 PM

Actuit eSolution provides a wide range of accounting services solutions to small businesses. Our Accounting Services help our customers in reducing cost, increasing the productivity and operational efficiency of their accounting processes. At Actuit India we integrate our team of accounting professionals to work directly with small businesses in offering highly reliable and accurate solutions.


Tech Wales Media said...
August 15, 2011 at 3:49 AM

Nice Post
www.techwales.com


helena said...
June 9, 2012 at 5:09 AM

love this function too! :) very handy!


Mobile App Developers said...
November 25, 2015 at 9:45 PM

Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.


App Development Bangalore said...
January 24, 2017 at 12:04 AM

Just desire to say your article is as astounding. The clarity in your post is simply cool and i could assume you are an expert on this subject.


Post a Comment

Please Drop us a Comment. Your Comment is Highly Appreciated. Thank You!