May 26, 2011

Act Like You Know Everything. Become Genius with LG OPTIMUS 2X.

Technology nowadays is speeding very fast. Lots of gadgets are being sold in the market.  When it comes to mobile devices, does anything can beat SMART PHONES? The answer is YES.

The LG OPTIMUS 2X can beat everything. LG has finally releas there new mobile product. The LG OPTIMUS 2X.                                                                        So, what’s new with LG? Is it the SIZE? Or the STYLE?

Nope!

It’s the BRAIN. It is not just Smart, but its freaking GENIUS.


Then Why Is It GENIUS?
  • It has 512MB RAM &
  •  8GB internal storage expandable to 32GB. 
  • Dual-core Processor (NVIDIA Tegra 2)
  • Run With Android 2.2 (Froyo) and later will be upgradeable to Android 2.3 (Gingerbread).


I think this product is pretty awesome, and I would like to have one of this someday. As a Blogger, this LG OPTIMUS 2X will be very helpful for us. This will lessen all the task we do when we blog, because it is compose of all devices which most bloggers needed like DSLR & Laptop. LG OPTIMUS 2X will provide all of it. All we need as a blogger are put in to ONE. Which is pretty cool. 

With the size and weight of this, I can bring it anytime and everywhere. I can even put it in my pocket. No need for a camera and laptop in capturing and blogging important moments. This is most important in capturing unexpected events. In this way, I can deliver to all my avid blog readers the hottest post I had publish. The LG OPTIMUS 2X will also be helpfull in my day-to-day life as it will deliver the newest news localy and internationally via RSS FEEDS.  I can also post often more updates on my Facebook wall and also I will be able to tweet and follow in my twitter account as long as I want. 

With the use of OPTIMUS 2X's 8 Mega pixels, I can take cool photos for my blog without bringing a bulky DSLR. I can even take some movies with use of 1080p MPEG-4/H.264 playback and recording for my YouTube

The best thing is that it has 8GB memory (up to 32GB via microSD), which I can store more photos and videos on it. 


Indeed, this is a very cool and unique product. LG OPTIMUS 2X will let me blog while I'm on the go. This will let my blogging life more easy and convenient. 

Optimus is more than just smart. It’s genius. Visit lgoptimus.ph for more information!

10 Responses to “Act Like You Know Everything. Become Genius with LG OPTIMUS 2X.”

Kench Alegado said...
May 29, 2011 at 9:19 AM

Awesome post, I'll be joining this contest too hope we'll win..


Grace said...
May 29, 2011 at 4:40 PM

Hey Phillip. Wow, you've got a smooth blog here... hehe. I'll add you sa akong blogroll unya ha. Work sa ko kadali ;)


Unknown said...
May 29, 2011 at 7:24 PM

Kench: haha maypa mo join pod ka. kay 10 man ka winners ang pilion nya each will receive 2 man cguro...hahaha wala kayo nako gibasa ang guidelines.hahaha


Unknown said...
May 29, 2011 at 7:24 PM

Grace: hi ate grace...thanks for dropping by any thanks for linking me in.lels


Grace said...
May 29, 2011 at 9:11 PM

Hi Phillip. Added you na sa right sidebar ;)


Unknown said...
May 30, 2011 at 2:48 AM

Grace: many thanks ate.hehe^^


Tech Wales Media said...
August 15, 2011 at 3:50 AM

YEs I Used IT ITs Too Nice
www.techwales.com


Mobile App Developers said...
October 26, 2015 at 11:22 PM

This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!


App Development Bangalore said...
January 6, 2017 at 8:30 AM

I like your approach on the topic. Your article is as interesting as your previous writings. Keep up the good work, thanks a lot.


Pinoy Trending Stuffs said...
December 3, 2020 at 5:35 PM

Wow this is my favorite. phone late year, very interesting topic.Thanks for this ill remember back old days


Post a Comment

Please Drop us a Comment. Your Comment is Highly Appreciated. Thank You!