May 20, 2011

Cebu Blog Camp 2011



The Cebu blog Camp  is an event organized annually by the Cebu Bloggers of the Blog and Soul Movement which is the educating leg of the Philippine Blog Awards Inc. which has been running for already four years. This is the largest gathering of bloggers in Cebu.


5 Reasons why would I wish to join Cebu Blog Camp? 
  • I am new to this Event and I want to know how this kind of events works. 
  • I would Like to extend my knowledge about blogging.
  • I would Like to meet up with my fellow Cebuano bloggers. 
  • This is a Great Event that i shouldn't miss. 
  • I would Like to support this Event, by attending on it.
  • This event is very important for me, this is my first time to attend to such event like this. It is my honor to got invited to this event. 
  • I would Like to get some advise and ideas from my fellow blogger experts.

Date and Venue

DATE:
May 28, 2011
9:00am
VENUE:
Sacred Heart Center – St. Joseph’s Hall
Sacred Heart Center is located in Jakosalem Street, Cebu City.
For more details of the Venue: Sacred Heart Center

THE CEBU BLOG CAMP 2011

is co-presented by


 

Bronze Sponsors


Media and Institution Partners

Official Web Browser
Official TV Media Partner
Official Online Print Media
Official Photo-Social Media Partner

DONOR

Academy for International Culinary Arts

2 Responses to “Cebu Blog Camp 2011”

Keith said...
June 12, 2011 at 9:23 PM

Mr Borroso, if I returned to Cebu, I would love to go when something like this is happening. Amazing. I love blogging. I love the Visayas! Spectacular! Keep blogging, sir.


Unknown said...
June 13, 2011 at 5:49 AM

Keith: Yes Sir, that would be great to see you on that event sir. Its usually happened during the month of May, in fact the next year event would be on 26Th of May. Hope to see you soon Sir.


Post a Comment

Please Drop us a Comment. Your Comment is Highly Appreciated. Thank You!