April 18, 2011

My Newly Bought Tenda W268R Router: Wireless-N Broadband Router with Internal Antenna

Yesterday I decided to bought a WiFi Router for my personal use, so I go to my favourite shop in SM, The Octagon.lol This is not a paid review or something, it is my personal opinion on my newly bought product.hahahaha  And yeah, i bought my Wireless-N Broadband Router with Internal Antenna using my Unionbank EON debit card.haha See I'm promoting a lot of company's here. Before i forget, I bought it for only 1,290.00 pesos.

Now, I'm using my router right now, its quiet cool so far in fact I am blogging a few meters away from our house(about 20meters away). Still reach the signal at 4 bars signal. Kind a enough for a semi remote area. Hehe are are some of the photos.

Front View. Source: http://www.tenda.cn


Rear View. Sourcehttp://www.tenda.cn/

0 Responses to “My Newly Bought Tenda W268R Router: Wireless-N Broadband Router with Internal Antenna”

Post a Comment

Please Drop us a Comment. Your Comment is Highly Appreciated. Thank You!