April 16, 2011

Google Chrome & Mozilla Firefox Has Different Result Counts

At this moment, boredom strikes me, and so, I played with Google search engine.lol I tried to search my complete name on 2 different search engine. I used Firefox and Mozilla. And yeah, i found out that they both have different results. Even though they deliver different search results. I love them both anyway.hahaha

Using Firefox



Using Chrome

2 Responses to “Google Chrome & Mozilla Firefox Has Different Result Counts”

TJ said...
April 25, 2011 at 9:03 AM

I've noticed that some time ago too. Although I'd prefer to rely on Firefox's Google search rather than Chrome itself, even if the search algorithms are more refined.


Unknown said...
April 25, 2011 at 9:09 AM

Yes TJ that's true. Thanks for visiting here, hope you had a great time reading some of my simple post. Salamat.


Post a Comment

Please Drop us a Comment. Your Comment is Highly Appreciated. Thank You!